Monday, June 8, 2009

AAMIR KHAN Back To Work.


He is talent personified, growing day in and out
Sophistication is in his Blood and the Oscars’ in his heart
He is the epitome of stardom; playing showoff is not his part
The supreme of Khans, he still has bigger plans
A powerhouse of energy, yes, this is Aamir Khan.
Presenting a reproduction of his official blog, www.aamirkhan.com

Well all good things must come to an end and I am back to work from tomorrow. Actual shooting work, though, starts around the 15th of June, and I have to confess that these last 2 months I have missed the other Idiots.

Have played quite a few board games these past few weeks. Have you guys tried Settlers Of Catan? I think that�s my top favorite. Followed by Age Of Empires, Carrcassonne and Scotland Yard. These are all group games needing 4 to 6 players. Good fun. Would love your suggestions on board games you think I should try.

Most disturbing to hear about racist attacks on Indians living in Australia. Quite a shame. While this doesn�t mean that all Australians are racists, the frequency and seriousness of such attacks, I think, calls for an extra ordinary reaction from the Australian authorities. And while we want action to be taken by authorities in Australia, equally we should remember all the various crimes against foreigners who visit India.

Let us hope and pray that Shravan recovers soon.

I see that Glen my skiing instructor has joined us. Well Glen if you are reading this you need to corroborate all my skiing achievements. Nobody here seems to believe that I was doing Black slopes on Day 4. Actually I suspect it was Day 3.

Well I'm back folks.

Hello hello hello. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment