Saturday, June 20, 2009

Asin is enjoying her pain!

Mumbai: Last year sensation and Ghajni famed southern beauty Asin seems to be enjoying her pain and gain situation these days. Recently, Asin has injured herself while practicing her martial arts for one of her upcoming movie and is trying to recover as soon as possible in her newly spacious apartment which according to buzz was gifted to her by her latest co-star and bollywood sexist ‘Khan’ Salman Khan.

When asked about it she with a charming smile said, “Yes, that’s true. It’s not just about the martial arts training. I’ve been brought up in an atmosphere where we don’t use artificial foods articles sweetners, spices, etc. In our home sugar is called ‘white poison’. We use only gur. I don’t take aerated drinks, chocolates, and junk food. And yes no allopathic medicines. Only Ayurveda.”

When asked about being called papa’s daughter Asin laughing said, “Everyone presumed I couldn’t take a step without my father just because he accompanied me everywhere. But even though I was the only child I was always taught to be self sufficient and independent.”

Asin was in news for her newly bought green, spacious and luxuries apartment recently, speaking about her pain and gain situation the southen hot beauty said, “ I’m in this spacious house all alone. Even the domestic help comes only during the day time. It’s just me and my injured leg, and guess what? I‘m just not feeling sorry for myself.”“But I am enjoying my enforced time at home. I’m making new friends, learning to be self dependent.”

After super blockbuster Ghajni Asin has been flooded with offers from many production houses. She will soon be seen in 19th Step directed by Bharat Bala and produced by Walt Disney Productions. In 19th Step, Asin plays the role of a princess who is adept at Kalaripayattu martial arts and also she is working with Salman Khan in London Dreams. So we wish Asin happy and soon recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment