Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kahani Khan - daan ki

When one has a great storyteller like Salim Khan at home, one needn’t look far for inspiration and guidance.

Ask Sohail Khan, who intends to take papa Salim’s help for his next love story, which will star bade bhaiya Salman Khan. Sohail had earlier directed Salman in Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Auzaar and Hello Brother.

According to Sohail, the sensitivity quotient in the love story will largely depend on his father. Sohail confirmed this and said, “Yes, I’m taking dad’s help to write the love story. No one knows script writing as well as he does. Today, young filmmakers take dad’s help to put together missing pieces in their scripts. So why shouldn’t I benefit from his amazing talent?”

While the finer details of the love story are yet to be decided, Sohail said that it will be a realistic and mature love story. “I want to direct Salmanbhai again after I finish producing Partner 2,” he said.

Commenting on the cast of his next love story, he said, “My films will always feature Salmanbhai. As for the leading lady, it will always be about who he is comfortable with.”

Meanwhile on the acting front, Sohail’s career as a comic actor is going great ‘grins’. He has just wrapped up Do Knot Disturb, a comedy film with David Dhawan. Now, David also wants Sohail to play a part in Partner 2, but Sohail intends to politely turn down the offer. “I can’t produce and also act in a film. I’m okay with being directed by David in Amar Akbar Anthony along with my brothers because the Tauranis of Tips are producing it. But when I’m the producer, I don’t want to act,” said Sohail

No comments:

Post a Comment