Saturday, June 20, 2009

Katrina will always be a sweetheart: Neil

Contrary to the rumors in the film industry that Salman Khan is upset with Neil Nitin Mukesh for calling Katrina 'sweetheart', Neil has clarified that the rumor is baseless as there are no differences between him and Salman on this issue.

Last week, the rumor mills were abuzz with the talk of a tiff between Salman and Neil. Apparently , Sallu had wanted to speak to Neil about something and he called him from girlfriend Katrina Kaif's number.

Neil, who has a habit of calling his friends 'sweetheart' answered the phone with 'hey sweetheart', thinking it is Katrina, who he is good friends with since they worked together in New York.

However, friendship between his girlfriend and another man is not something that goes down well with Salman, and true to type, he turned cold and told Neil to stop calling 'other's girlfriends sweethearts'.

When asked if Salman has ever warned him of dire consequences if he continues to call Katrina 'a sweetheart' Neil says, "Katrina will always be a sweetheart and it's all baseless to say that Salman pulled me up for calling her a sweetheart. Anyone who is dear to me and who I consider very close to my heart, I call him/her my sweetheart. I still call her my sweetheart. Salman doesn't mind it at all. But let me tell you one thing that Salman Khan is a bigger sweetheart than Katrina."

Rubbishing the whole issue Neil says that nothing of this sort ever happened between him and Salman. In fact he went on to say that he really had a blast with Salman while shooting for Dus Ka Dam. "We had a great time. I really enjoyed Dus Ka Dum with Salman and that's why I say that Salman is a bigger sweetheart than Katrina.", added the New York actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment